Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Motörhead: New Audio Interview With Lemmy Available



Mike Jones of the Washington D.C. radio station DC101 recently conducted an interview with Motörhead mainman Lemmy. You can now listen to the chat using the audio player below.

Sweden's Aftonbladet newspaper reported last weekend that Motörhead's signature wine made - which made its debut in Sweden in 2010 - has sold more than 250,000 bottles since it was launched.

When asked how the idea for Motörhead Shiraz came about, Lemmy said in a recent interview, "Well, the company takes care of the business end and all I have to worry about is the quality. I am not going to sell shit to people, you know. We have a wine as well, that is very good. It was really simple how I got into it. This guy came up and said, 'You know, you could make money if we make this wine.' I said, 'Okay.' I think it is a California wine or it might be Spanish, I don't know. The vodka is Swedish."


No comments:

Post a Comment