Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Motörhead: European Tour Postponed



UPDATE Nov 5: The band's recently cancelled European live dates have been rescheduled!
Lemmy has released the following statement:

"I have to sadly let you know that Motörhead has had to postpone the forthcoming European tour until early next year, 2014.

"We have made the decision because I am not quite ready to hit the road yet, and am working my way back to full fitness and rude health. Don't worry - I'm not about to start promoting veganism and alcohol-free beverages, but it is fair to say that I personally have been reconfiguring areas of my life to make sure I can come back fitter and stronger than ever.

"It disappointed me tremendously to have to say I wasn't quite ready to hit the road yet, but not nearly as much as it would've disappointed me to go out, play some average shows and watch my health give way long before the tour was over! When people come to see a Motörhead tour, they expect a 
Motörhead  how, and that is exactly what you will get as soon as I am fit and ready to rumble.

"Your patience and understanding is appreciated...and know that I'm getting stronger and stronger every day, so watch out next spring Europe and we will see you then.

"Thank you all."


The tour is scheduled to restart in February. Fans, keep your tickets and check back with imotorhead.com for further details in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment