Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Joe Perry: "Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith" Coming In October 2014


Joe Perry's autobiography, "Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith", will be released on October 5, 2014 via Simon & Schuster. Perry is working with author David Ritz.

"It's going to be my story, but it's also entwined with Aerosmith and relationships there and the how and the why of that kind of stuff," Perry said last year.

"People have been asking me about it for the last probably five or 10 years… I'll definitely take a different path than the other guys, the way they put their books together. I read probably 40 biographies and autobiographies, musical ones. I can see how some worked and some didn't. I hope this one works. There's a lot to fit into 600 pages or whatever it's gonna be. I'm pretty excited."

No comments:

Post a Comment